- This event has passed.
Food Systems, Food Justice, & Food Ways: Panel Discussion
April 29, 2021 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
From the Mill City Grows and Regional Environmental Council’s Facebook Event Page:
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
REGISTRATION COST: $10 per person
Food Systems, Food Justice & Food Ways: What Did We Learn In 2020?
Presented by Mill City Grows
Moderated by Jamie Klufts, MPH
As we reflect on a most extraordinary year, what did 2020 teach us? What are the fundamental ways we’ve changed and grown within our communities? What are our new visions for the future? Our guest panelists are joining us from Boston and Northeast MA, Connecticut, New York, and the Merrimack Valley — come hear their experiences and share their wisdom at this special virtual event!
* Charlotte Border – Boston Area Gleaners (MA)
* Grace Sliwoski – Regional Environmental Council, Worcester (MA)
* Jessica Moore-Wilson – Mill City Grows (MA)
* John Wang – The Food Project (MA)
* Kelly Proulx – Merrimack Valley Food Bank (MA)
* Latha Swamy – Food System Policy Division (CT)
* Nahommy Agosto – The Food Project (MA)
* Sheryll Durrant – New Roots Community Farm (NY)
For questions, please contact Kerri Keeler at Kerri@millcitygrows.org or call 978-455-2620