Festival Information for Participating Organizations
The festival will be held at UTEC: 35 Warren St, Lowell, MA 01852.
Key Festival Times
The festival itself runs from 12:30 to 4 pm.
- The earliest you can setup is 11:00 am
- All vehicles must be unloaded and clear of UTEC and Hurd Street: 12:00 pm
- Festival Doors Open: 12:30 pm
- Parade Arrives: between 12:45 pm and 1 pm *Busiest time starts after the parade arrives. Be ready!
- Festival Doors Close: 4:00 pm
Festival Table Information
All participants will be assigned a 6' or 8' table and two chairs prior to their arrival. An alternative plan may be developed with the Festival organizers. Look for your organization's name or check-in with the Festival Organizers for assistance in finding your tables.
Special requests include among others:
- Do you need electricty?
- Does your organization have a fitted tablecloth? How big is it? Many are 6' and don't fit on our standard 8' tables.
- Do you want to be near another organization you collaborate with?
Loading and Unloading Vehicles
All cars must be unloaded by 12:00 pm.
Festival participants who are carrying materials for your table may pull up to the doors of the UTEC on Warren Street on the day of the event. Cars need to be moved immediately after unloading or loading to make way for other cars and ensure the safety of all parade participants.
Parking is available in the city of Lowell Garages. We recommend parking in the nearby Lower Locks Garage.